Baba Ramdev Age, Yoga, Patanjali, Wiki, News, Height, Weight, Hobbies
Baba Ramdev is basically a Yoga Guru by profession. Born as Ramakrishna Yadav in the Indian state of Haryana. He is a prominent personality not only in India but also world famous for his proficiency in areas like agriculture, business, Ayurveda and politics. Born in the year 1965, Baba Ramdev acts as the main source for popularizing Yoga as the basis of living through the frequently conducted public yoga camps among the Indians. Patanjali Group of Institutions which has been recently founded by Baba offers healthy organic products to the Indian society. Baba Ramdev exhibits enormous interest in age old Indian scriptures and considers meditation and self discipline as the two eyes. Baba Ramdev Age
During the year 1955 Baba Ramdev founded Divya Yoga Mandir, which taught Yoga to many commoners. Around 2003, he appeared in the TV show teaching Yoga for many through the visual media. Many eminent personalities from India as well as abroad have learnt Yoga from him personally and through his Yoga camps. Patanjali Ayurved started by him around 2006 in Haridwar sells many health related products in India and abroad successfully.
|Real Name||Ramkrishna Yadav|
|Nickname||Baba Ramdev, Yoga Guru|
|Profession||Yoga Guru, Businessman|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Date of Birth||25 December 1965|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Said Alipur, Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Said Alipur, Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|School||Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Ram Nivas Yadav
Mother– Gulabo Devi
Brother– Ram Bharat
|Address||Patanjali Yogpeeth, Maharshi Dayanand Gram, Delhi-Haridwar National Highway, Near Bahadarbad, Haridwar, Uttarakhand|
|Controversies||• In 2013, he was detained at the London’s Heathrow Airport by airport authorities for around 8 hours for unknown reason.
• He urged to stop the release of Aamir Khan’s “PK” as he condemned the image of Hinduism shown in the movie.
• In 2006, he said that, inorder to put a break on AIDS cases, sex education should be replaced by yoga education.
• He jumped out of the stage in Ramlila ground in Delhi by wrapping a dupatta, after a big unit of police and RAF came to detain him.
• In December 2016, Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali was fined worth 11 lakh (INR) for “misbranding and putting up misleading advertisements”, by a court in Haridwar. Baba Ramdev Age
Girls, Affairs and More
|Marital Status||Unmarried Baba Ramdev Age|
|Net Worth||$3.8 billion/25600 crore (INR) (Patanjali Yogpeeth net worth) Baba Ramdev Age|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Baba Ramdev
- Does Baba Ramdev smoke?: No Baba Ramdev Age
- Does Baba Ramdev drink alcohol?: No
- Ramdev attended school till 8th standard, after which he joined a gurukul where he learnt Sanskritand Yoga.
- He met Acharya Balkrishna in the 1990s, at Tripura Yoga Ashram, Kankhal, Haridwar. Later, they both went together to study in the Himalayas, where Ramdev focused on yoga and Balakrishna on ayurveda.
- After becoming a Sanyasi (a Hindu religious mendicant) and changed his name to Baba Ramdev and started teaching yoga. Baba Ramdev Age
- He has done a deep study of Hindu scriptures and even taught them in different gurukuls in Haridwar.
- Ramdev suffered a paralytic attack during his childhood due to the adverse effect of a medical incident that seriously affected the left side of his body, leaving him paralyzed. He credits yoga for his miraculous recovery from it.
- In 1996, he established Divya Yog Mandir Trust along with Acharya Karamveer.
- In 2003, he started featuring on Aastha TV’s morning yoga slot.
- The Pranayama programme he teach consists of 7 key breathing exercises (in sequence): Bhastrika Pranayam, Kapal Bhati Pranayam, Bahaya Pranayam, Anulom Vilom Pranayama, Bhramri Pranayam, Udgeeth Pranayam, and Pranab Dwani.
- He considers Bismil and Subash Chandra Bose as his inspirations. Baba Ramdev Age
- In 2006, he established “Patanjali Yogpeeth” in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, which is considered as world’s biggest center for Ayurveda and Yoga, with a capacity of around 6000 people.
- The name of his business enterprise was taken from the name of Maharishi Patanjali, the father of yoga.
- Baba is a workaholic as he wakes up at 3’o clock in the morning and works around works 18 to 20 hours a day.
- Ramdev doesn’t eat any grain and only eats boiled vegetables, fruits, and cow milk.
- He has been honoured with Doctorate degrees from 4 universities across India. Baba Ramdev Age
- Babaji does not possess any stake in Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd., instead, Acharya Balkrishna holds a 94% stake in Patanjali Ayurved, but Balkrishna doesn’t take any salary. Rest 8% is given to Sarwan and Sunita Poddar, a Scotland-based NRI as they gave Balkrishna the first loan to start the business.
- Her brother Ram Bharat, brother-in-law Jasdev Shastri, Swami Muktanand, a disciple of Swami Shankar Dev, are the 4 people that form the core of Ramdev’s management.
He received The Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi National Eminence Award during the year 2011. In the year 2012, he was awarded Tarun Kranti Award. The Haryana Government made him the Brand Ambassador of Ayurveda. And Yoga in the year 2015. He was declared as the 27th ‘Most Creative Business People in 2016’ by Fast Company, the American Business Magazine. Baba Ramdev Age
Baba was born to Mrs Gulabo Devi and Mr Ram Niwas Yadav. He showed interest in Sanskrit, Yoga. And Indian scripture learning the same from many Gurus who belonged to many Gurukul. He took over to the Sanyasi-hood right during his early childhood. And continued to Haridwar to carry on his services to the humankind by educating them in Ayurveda and Yoga. Baba Ramdev Age
Facebook : RamdevJi Baba Official Fanpage
Twitter : Twitter RamdevJi Baba
Read More : Nick Jonas Wiki