Saina Nehwal Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Saina Nehwal Age 28 Years (As in 2018), Height 165 cm, Weight 58 Kg, Father Name Harvir Singh Nehwal, Mother Name Usha Nehwal. She is an Indian professional badminton singles player. She won gold at 2018 Commonwealth Games in ladies’ singles in the wake of overcoming P. V. Sindhu after which she turned into the principal Indian to win 2 singles gold in republic recreations. Nehwal, the previous world no. 1 has prevailed upon twenty three worldwide titles, which incorporate ten Superseries titles. Saina Nehwal Age.
Saina Nehwal is previous World no 1 with 23 global titles. She is extremely gifted and most mainstream Badminton Player in India. Saina Nehwal is three times bronze decoration victor of summer Olympics. She has beneficiary Arjuna Award. And Furthermore respected with Padma Bhushan by the legislature of India as India’s third most astounding regular citizen grant. Saina Nehwal is prepared from Pullela Gopichand. As assessed reports of Women’s Single International Badminton records. She was no 1 out of 2 April 2015 reports. And No. 11 of every 8 March 2018 reports. Saina Nehwal Height.
Saina Nehwal Wiki / Biography
|Real Name||Saina Nehwal|
|Profession||Indian Badminton player|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|International Debut||India Asian Satellite (2005)|
|Coach/Mentor||Pullela Gopichand, Nani Prasad Rao, S. M. Arif and Vimal Kumar|
|Records (main ones)||• 1st Indian women to be ranked #1 in the Badminton World Federation in the Women’s Singles.
• Won the under-10 state level badminton championship.
• Won the World Super Series thrice.
• Youngest Asian player to win a 4-star tournament (Philippines Open).
• First player ever to win the Asian Satellite Badminton tournament twice.
|Career Turning Point||When she became the under-19 national champion in 2006.|
|Date of Birth||17 March 1990|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Hisar, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Hisar, Haryana, India|
|School||Campus School, CCS HAU, Hisar
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Public School, Hyderabad
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) School Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad
|Educational Qualifications||12th Standard|
|Family||Father– Harvir Singh Nehwal
Mother– Usha Nehwal
Sister– Abu Chandranshu Nehwal
|Favourite Food||Aloo parantha and kiwi|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Boys, Affairs and More
Saina Nehwal Family
Check out Saina Nehwal Family Bio. In Saina Nehwal family her Father Harvir Singh Nehwal, Mother Usha Nehwal and one sister Abu Chandranshu Nehwal. Saina Nehwal Age.
Saina Nehwal Facts
- Does Saina Nehwal smoke?: No
- Does Saina Nehwal drink alcohol?: No
- Saina belongs to Haryana but her family shifted to Hyderabad when she was 5 years old.
- Her grandmother was not happy at her birth as she wanted a boy. Saina Nehwal Age.
- Badminton is in her genes as both her parents were state level badminton champions for Haryana.
- On advice of badminton coach Nani Prasad Rao, she started playing badminton at the age of 8. For her training, her father used to take her 50km away to a badminton academy on a daily basis.
- In 2012, she won the bronze medal at the London Olympics.
- She was honoured with the prestigious Arjuna Award in 2009, the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award in 2010, and the Padma Shri Award in 2010.
- Her mother often call her Steffi Saina as she has been a huge fan of tennis star Steffi Graff.
- She is also a huge fan of Sachin Tendulkar and Roger Federer. Saina Nehwal Age.
- Saina did her badminton training from the Gopichand Badminton Academy.
- She was a brown belt in Karate.
- Due to her busy schedule, she doesn’t get any thime to watch a film, TV or even social media.
- In October 2016, she was appointed as a member of the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC) Athletes’ Commission.
Saina Nehwal Social Profile
Facebook : Saina Official Id
Twitter : Saina Tweets
Instagram : Saina Insta