Shahrukh Khan Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Son, Family, Image, Movies, SRK
Shahrukh Khan Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Son, Family, Image, Movies, SRK. Shah Rukh Khan also known as Shahrukh Khan or SRK is an Indian Film Actor, Producer and Television Personality. He was born on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi, India. Shahrukh Khan referred to as Baadshah of Bollywood, King Khan or King of Bollywood. He is Highest-paid commercial successful actor in Bollywood. Shahrukh Khan Net Worth is $800 Million and His Salary 40 Crore per movies. Khan has worked more than 80 Hindi Movies and he received 14 Filmfare Awards. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
At present, Shahrukh Khan is one of the most proficient actors of Bollywood. His fans call him lovingly with the nicknames like SRK, King Khan, King of Romance, and Baadshah. Apart from an actor, he is also a talented producer and entrepreneur. SRK is one of the most successful actors in the world in terms of fan base and earnings and the richest star in India. He is an Indian Film Actor, Producer and TV Anchor.
Shahrukh Khan Biography
Born on 2 November 1965, Shahrukh Khan belongs to New Delhi in India. He did his schooling at the St. Columba’s School in Delhi and completed his Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the Hansraj College, University of Delhi. He is also Post Graduated in Mass Communications (Filmmaking) from the Jamia Millia Islamia University in New Delhi. He had been a talented student during his school days and even received the award ‘Sword of Honor’ in his school. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
In 1981, when he was 15 years old, his father died due to cancer. At Pankaj Udhas‘s concert in Delhi, he earned his life’s first income ₹50. Khan spend this salary to saw the Taj Mahal in Agra. He also tried to establish a small restaurant business at Dariya Ganj in Delhi, but it didn’t get successful.
In 1991, after the death of his mother, SRK shifted to Mumbai along with his sister Shahnaz Lalarukh. He did a lot of struggle to build his career in Mumbai, and during this time his close friend and co-actor (in the movie- Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman), Vivek Vaswani helped him a lot. At the end of the late 90s, he became famous as the “King of Romance” in India. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
In 2012, his biography titled “King Khan: The Official Opus of Shah Rukh Khan” was published, and he became the first Bollywood actor, and the second citizen of India after Sachin Tendulkar to have his biography published by Kraken Opus, a publishing company operating from London and the United Arab Emirates.
Shahrukh Khan Career
Shahrukh Khan Wife
SRK is married to Gauri Chibber (now Gauri Khan) on October 25, 1991. They have three children – son Aryan (b. 1997), daughter Suhana (b. 2000) and son AbRam (b. 2013 through a surrogate mother). Shahrukh Khan Wiki
Shahrukh Khan Wiki
|Real Name||Shahrukh Khan Wiki|
|Nickname(s)||SRK, King Khan, King of Romance, Baadshah|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer, Entrepreneur|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 173 cm
meters– 1.73 m
in feet inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 November 1965|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Columba’s School, Delhi|
|College/University||Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelor’s degree in Economics
Masters degree in Mass Communications (Film making)
|Debut||TV: Fauji (1989)
Film: Deewana (1992)
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050, India
|Hobbies||Playing Computer Games, Collecting Gadgets, Playing Cricket|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Cricket, Books, Computer and Video Games, Hi-Tech Gadgets, Rain, Colognes
Dislikes: Sentimentality and Displaying his own feelings, Liars, Early Mornings, Heat, Getting Pictured while eating
1993: Best Debut Actor for Deewana
1994: Best Actor for Baazigar
1995: Critics Award for Best Actor for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Best Villain for Anjaam
1996: Best Actor for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
1998: Best Actor for Dil To Pagal Hai
1999: Best Actor for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
2001: Critics Award for Best Actor for Mohabbatein
2002: Given the Special Award Swiss Consulate Trophy
2003: Best Actor for Devdas
2005: Best Actor for Swades
2008: Best Actor for Chak De India
2011: Best Actor for My Name Is KhanGovernment Awards
2005: Padma Shri by The Government of India
2013: Goodwill ambassador by The Government of South Korea
2014: Légion d’honneur by The Government of France
Note: Along with these, he has many other awards, honours, and achievements to his name.
|Controversies||• In 2001, Shah Rukh was accused for illegally using a plot of land, which was given to her mother on an annual licence fee. He was charged a fine of Rs 12,627 for not paying the license fee and violating the law.
not only did the family fail to pay the license fee but it also built a
• In 2008, Shahrukh and Salman fought at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party.
• In 2012, he attracted a controversy by slapping Shirish Kunder (Farah Khan’s husband) in a party.
• Year 2012, during an IPL match at the Wankhede stadium in Mumbai, he was criticised for manhandling a security guard and was also barred from entering Wankhede stadium.
• In 2013, his statement that he is going to have a baby boy through Surrogacy was condemned by the Indian Radiological and Imaging Associations. They questioned that how could he know the sex of the baby since sex determination is banned in India. However, BMC gave him a clean chit.
• He was caught Smoking publicly in Rajasthan during IPL match in 2012.
In 2016, he was accused by the local group of flouting heritage rules and building a ramp outside his bungalow, which was demolished by the BMC officials.
Girls, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||25 October 1991|
|Wife/Spouse||Gauri Khan (Indian Film Producer and an Interior Designer)
|Children||Sons– Aryan Khan, AbRam Khan
Daughter– Suhana Khan
|Parents||Father– Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)
Mother– Late Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
Sister– Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)
|Favourite Food(s)||Tandoori Chicken, Chinese Cuisines|
|Favourite Beverage(s)||Pepsi, Coffee|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actresses||Mumtaz, Saira Banu|
|Favourite TV Show||American: Narcos|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Blue, Black, White|
|Favourite Phrase||‘Let’s do it’|
|Favourite Destination(s)||London & Dubai|
|Favourite Perfume(s)||Diptyque, Armani, Tuscany and Azzaro|
|Favourite Book||The Hitch-Hiker’s Guid to The Galaxy (Author Douglas)|
|Favourite Outfit(s)||Jeans, T-Shirt and Jacket|
|Favourite Male Co-Stars||Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff|
|Favourite Female Co-Stars||Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Film Director||Manmohan Desai|
|Favourite Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Hockey, Football, Cricket|
|Favourite Soccer Player(s)||Socrates, Pele, Maradona and Mattheus|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Dolce & Gabbana|
|Favourite Historical Person(s)||Genghis Khan, Hitler, Napoleon|
|Favourite Subject||English, especially Shakespeare|
|Favourite Spice||Red Chillies|
|Cars Collection||Audi A6 Luxury Saloon, Benteley Continental GT, BMW 6 Series,
BMW 7 Series, BMW i8
Bugatti Veyron, Mitsubishi Pajero SFX, Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
|Salary (approx.)||₹45 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹3780 crores
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shah Rukh Khan
- Does Shah Rukh Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shah Rukh Khan was born in a mediocre family as his father ran a transport company and mother was a magistrate and they used to live in rental apartments. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- During an interview, he told that his mother was a South-Indian and belonged to Andhra Pradesh but later moved to Karnataka.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s father was a distant relative of freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose, as his father was the cousin of General Shah Nawaz, who was the second-in-command to Subhash Chandra.
- His parents had a love marriage, and they met each other at first in a hospital where his mother was injured and needed blood and his father donated the blood. Their love started from that moment.
- He was named Shahrukh, which means “Face of the King”, but he prefers to write his name as Shah Rukh Khan.
- He was just 15 years old when his father died due to cancer in 1981. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- Shahrukh Khan was awarded the ‘Sword of Honor’ title at St. Columba’s School, New Delhi, which was assigned to the best student of the school.
- Apart from academics, he was equally active in sports and excelled in hockey and football at his school.
- SRK used to call each other ‘Yaar’.
- During his youth, he used to mimic legendary Bollywood actors like Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Mumtaz, etc. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- His first salary was ₹50, which he earned by working as an escort at Pankaj Udhas‘s concert in Delhi. He also once tried to expand a small restaurant business in Dariya Ganj, but it didn’t work.
- With his first earned salary, he took the train to Agra and saw the Taj Mahal.
- His friend Vivek Vaswani helped him in his struggling days, and also later worked with him as a co-actor in movies- Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman and Josh.
- In 1988, he was first offered a role in Lekh Tandon’s television show- Dil Dariya, but there were continuous delays in the broadcasting of the show, which led his series Fauji to become his television debut.
- He is a food buff and crazy for Tandoori Chicken and once told that he can eat it 365 days even.
- He has also done small roles in the TV serials named Umeed, Wagle Ki Duniya, Mahan Karz, and even in the English language TV film titled “In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones.” Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- After his mother’s demise in 1991, he shifted to Mumbai along with his sister.
- SRK got his first offer from Hema Malini‘s directional debut titled “Dil Aashna Hai”, but his film debut was made with Deewana, which was released in June 1992.
- SRK was then featured in back-to-back films named Chamatkar, Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman, Maya Memsaab, King Uncle, Baazigar, Darr, and also a cameo in Pehla Nasha.
- Although he doesn’t stammer in his real life, his dialogue “I love you KKK Kiran” from the movie- Darr became an all-time evergreen hit. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- In 1994, he signed the film- Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and was offered an amount of ₹25,000 only for the entire film. He also sold the movie tickets at the booking window on the opening day of the film in a cinema of Mumbai.
- Shahrukh became a household name after the blockbuster film “Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.”
- He is married to the college love of her life Gauri Khan and has two sons and one daughter.
- While shooting for the song “Chaiya Chaiya” on a moving train for the movie “Dil Se,” he was the only one who was not tied to the train whereas all the other dancers were tied for protection.
- Not only for his acting but he earned laurels also for action direction for the film- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. He also recommended Karan Johar to include Rani Mukherjee in the film. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- Until the end of the late 90s, he became a public sensation, especially among teenagers, and was identified as an icon of romance in India without even actually kissing any of his co-stars on screen till then, which led him to earn the title of “King of Romance.”
- Besides ruling the world of acting, he is also famous for his hosting skills, which has been justified through a plethora of Award shows starting with 48th Filmfare awards and then in a row- 49th, 52nd, 53rd, 55th, 57th, 58th, 61st, 62nd and 63rd Filmfare awards, 20th, 21st Life OK Screen Awards, 6th, 14th International Indian Film Academy Awards and many others on the list.
- He is a very generous person and is involved in various philanthropic works. He has also been associated with many charitable organisations and one of them is “Make A Wish Foundation.”
- SRK has also hosted Season 3 of Kaun Banega Crorepati broadcasted on Sony Entertainment.
- He has a fear of riding horses and hates eating ice-creams.
- SRK, along with Juhi Chawla and his husband Jay Mehta, has bought the ownership rights to the franchise representing Kolkata in the Twenty20 cricket tournament IPL for US$75.09 million and later renamed it to Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
- He has also been chosen as the brand ambassador of various governmental campaigns like Pulse Polio and National AIDS Control Organisation and delegated by UNOPS as the first global ambassador of the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- SRK first kissed on screen in his movie “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” in 2012.
- The same year his biography titled “King Khan: The Official Opus of Shah Rukh Khan” was published, which made him the first Indian actor and second Indian citizen after Sachin Tendulkar to have his biography published by Kraken Opus.
- SRK’s double role in the movie- Fan received great laurels from the viewers. For his this movie, he was transformed into a 25-year-old individual, and this challenge was taken up by the International makeup artist Greg Cannom, who has won three Academy Awards.
- In 2017, he came up with an Indian talk show- TED Talks India Nayi Soch produced by TED conferences.
- SRK was conferred the 24th annual Crystal Award by World Economic Forum for his tremendous work in women empowerment, acid attacks victims and child rights.
- He has a mannequin of himself in London’s Madame Tussaud’s Museum in England.
- SRK has charmed the people worldwide with his signature pose i.e. Spreading his arms wide open unto the blue azure skies. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
- In 2018, Aanand L. Rai came up with a movie titled “Zero,” which was also in news for Sridevi‘s last appearance in the films.
- SRK has a great obsession towards numerology and is very much superstitious about number 555; as he believes it brings good luck for him. Moreover, all of his cars have the registered number 555 and his personal e-mail ID also contains the same number.
- Despite believing in Islam, he equally values his wife’s religion and teaches his children too to do the same. He once told that at his home, the Qur’an is situated next to the Hindu gods.
Shahrukh Khan Awards
For his superlative career, King Khan has been conferred with numerous awards and honors. A life-size wax statue of King Khan was installed at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, London in 2007. For his exceptional career, he was accorded the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres award by the French government in 2007. He was awarded Padma Shri by Indian Government in 2005. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
Shahrukh Khan Net Worth
Being amongst the most popular celebrities and the second richest celebrity in the entertainment industry and the wealthiest celebrity in India. Shah Rukh Khan has amassed a net worth of $600 million. He is one of the highest paid actors on the planet. His earning comes from movies, brand endorsements, television appearances, business endeavors, and production company, Red Chillies Entertainment. The King Khan is also the proud owner of IPL franchise Kolfata Knight Riders. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
Shahrukh Khan House
The Badshah of Bollywood is well known for his luxurious life, and of course, his houses were designed to exhibit his king like lifestyle. His grand Mannat is one of the most beautiful and exquisite house in India that is located in the posh area of Bandra, Mumbai. This 26,328 square feet lavish mansion comprises seven floors that features several bedrooms and its respective bathrooms, spacious living area, and every decor inside the room from curtains to furniture are handpicked by his wife. Shahrukh Khan Wiki
Shah Rukh Khan is the biggest star of Bollywood who often visit Dubai which is his favorite holiday destination. He owns a luxurious pad on the The Palm Jumeriah that comes with six bedrooms and two automated car garage.
Shah Rukh Social Profile
Facebook : Shahrukh Official Fanpage
Twitter : Shahrukh Tweets
Instagram : Shahrukh Insta