Shannon Watts Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband, Tantrum
Shannon Watts Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband, Tantrum, Monsanto. A strong woman in her forties & mother of five children, Shannon Watts is the leading face of American organisations working towards ending gun violence in the country after the tragic shooting of Sandy Hook School in Connecticut. Shannon Watt (born 26 November 1980) is a former Australian rules footballer for the North Melbourne Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL).
From Cavendish in rural Victoria, Watt, a key defender, was drafted at number 14 in the 1997 National AFL Draft from the North Ballarat Rebels. He played as a fullback until Jonathan Hay came to the club in 2006 who unsuccessfully filled the role of centre half-back. Shannon Watts Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband, Tantrum.
Despite playing 155 AFL games, Watt never polled a single vote in the Brownlow Medal. Watt was one of the last individuals to have played every minute of every game. For an entire season on the ground (no interchange time) in 2003. A feat practically unheard of in the modern era. She announced his retirement from the game on 20 August 2009.
Shannon Watts Wiki / Bio
|Full name||Shannon Watts|
|Date of birth||26 November 1980|
|Original team(s)||North Ballarat Rebels|
|Draft||14th overall, 1997 National Draft|
|Height||193 cm (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||95 kg (209 lb)|
Shannon Watts Family
- After working for many years in the corporate world, Shannon since 2008, stays at home taking care of five children i.e. two step-daughters (27 & 22 years old), two daughters (21 & 20 years old) & a son (16 years old).
- After completing her High school, Shannon joined the University of Missouri-Columbia, Missouri, United States of America. There, she studied for 5 years from the year 1989 to 1994.
Shannon Watts Husband
Her husband name Chris Watts who is Colorado man has confessed to killing his pregnant wife and two young daughters who were reported missing on August 13,2018. Shanann Watts, 34, disappeared with her 3- and 4-year-old daughters, Bella and Celeste, from their home in Frederick, Colorado, on Monday, and they had been considered “endangered.” The case gained nationwide attention and Watts’ husband appeared on TV pleading for help finding his wife and kids.
Shannon Watts Facts
- Her recent organisation Rise to Run engages in training high school girls and college aged women to run for the office.
- Apart from her active fight against gun violence, Shannon served as an Executive board member of ‘The Cure’, Indianapolis affiliate of Susan G. Komen for a period of 11 months in the year 2010. The organisation mainly dealt in philanthropic activities related to Health of children in general.
- Women’s Coalition for Common Sense is led by her friend; Congresswoman Gabby Giffords.
Shannon Watts Founder of MDA
Shannon Watts is a mother of five who, prior to founding Moms Demand Action, was a stay-at-home mom and former communications executive. The day after the Sandy Hook tragedy, Shannon started a Facebook group with the message. That all Americans can and should do more to reduce gun violence. The online conversation turned into grassroots movement of American mothers fighting for public safety measures. That respect the Second Amendment and protect people from gun violence.
Moms Demand Action has established a chapter in every state of the country. And is part of Everytown for Gun Safety, the largest gun violence prevention organization in the country, with more than four million supporters. In addition to her work with Moms Demand Action, Watts is an active board member of Emerge America. And Rise to Run, two of the nation’s leading organizations for recruiting and training women to run for office.
Read More : Saina Nehwal Wiki
Facebook : Shannon Official Id