Yogi Adityanath Wiki, Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography, Politician, CM
Yogi Adityanath Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Cast, Profile. He is an Indian Hindu Nationalist Politician and Priest. Yogi Adityanath was born on 5 June 1972 Age 45 Years in Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttar Pradesh (Now in Uttarakhand) India. He is member of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Yogi Adityanath appointed as the CM (Chief Minister on 26 March 2017. he completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from the Hemwati nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand. Yogi Adityanath is very talented and Hardworking politician of India. He is Thakur by Caste. Yogi Adityanath is currently unmarried. Yogi Adityanath Wiki.
Yogi Adityanath is a five-time Member of Parliament. He has been elected from U.P.’s Gorakhpur constituency since 1998. He is currently also the head priest or Mahant of the Gorakhnath Math temple in Gorakhpur.
Yogi Adityanath Early Life
Yogi Adityanath was born on 5 June 1972 in Panchur village situated in Uttarakhand’s Pauri Garhwal district. His family belongs to Garhwali Rajput. Anand Singh Bisht is his father and he worked as a forest ranger.
Yogi did his schooling in Pauri and later attended the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University from where he passed out with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics. Yogi Adityanath Wiki.
In the 1990s, when he was in his early 20s, Yogi left home and joined the Ayodhya Ram temple movement. During this time he met the head priest of the Gorakhnath Math, Mahant Avaidyanath, and became a disciple of his. He was then rechristened as ‘Yogi Adityanath’ and assigned as Mahant Avaidyanath’s successor.
Yogi Adityanath Family
Yogi Adityanath Father Anand Singh Bisht and his mother Savitri Devi. He has three brothers Mahendra Singh Bisht and 2 more and three sisters Sashi and 2 More. His Spiritual Guru Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj. He is currently unmarried. Yogi Adityanath Wiki.
Yogi Adityanath Political Career
The political career of Yogi Adityanath started in 1996 when he was appointed manager in charge of the election campaign of Mahant Avaidyanath. Yogi Adityanath Wiki.
Two years later, Yogi was elected as an MP from the Gorakhpur constituency. At 26 years old he was the youngest member of the Lok Sabha of 1998. Since then he has been elected as the Gorakhpur constituency Member of Parliament for 5 successive terms. In the 2014 general elections he won by a margin of more than 1, 42, 000 votes.
Yogi Adityanath Wiki
|Real Name||Ajay Singh Bisht, Mahanth Yogi Adityanath|
|Profession||Indian Politician, Religious Missionary|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• In 1996, he 1996, he became the in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath.
• In 1998, he started his political career by becoming the youngest MP (Gorakhpur) to be elected to the 12th Lok Sabha at the age of 26.Since then, he has been elected as an MP from Gorakhpur to the Lok Sabha in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014.
• From 1998 to 1999 he worked in departments like Committee on Food, Civil Supplies, Public Distribution and its Sub-Committee-B on Department of Sugar and Edible Oils; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• From 1999 to 2000, he was re-elected to 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term), where he worked in Committee on Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2004, he was re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (3rd term), where he worked in Committee on Government Assurances; Member, Committee on External Affairs; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
• In 2009, he was re-elected to 15th Lok Sabha (4th term), where he worked in Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture.
• In 2014, he was re-elected to the 16th Lok Sabha (5th term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
• On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 158 lbs
Personal Life Yogi Adityanath Wiki.
|Date of Birth||5 June 1972|
|Age (as in 2018)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Panchur, Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A primary school in Pauri, Uttarakhand|
|College||Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)|
|Debut||In 1998, when he became an MP for the first time.|
|Family||Father– Anand Singh Bisht (Forest Ranger)
Mother– Savitri Devi (Homemaker)
Brother– Mahendra Singh Bisht (Indian Army), 2 more (Both work in a college)
Sister– Shashi (Elder), 2 more
|Spiritual Guru||Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj
|Religion||Hinduism (Nath Sampradayey)|
|Address||R/O 361 Old Gorakhpur, PS & PO Gorakhpur, Tehsil Sadar Bajar, Dist. Gorakhpur|
|Hobbies||Swimming, playing badminton, feeding animals|
|Controversies||• Yogi has been in controversies for the conversion of other religious people to Hinduism. In 2005, Adityanath allegedly led a purification drive which incorporated the conversion of Christians to Hinduism. In one such instance, 1,800 Christians were reportedly converted to Hinduism in the town of Etah in Uttar Pradesh.
• Year January 2007, a falling out occurred amidst a Hindu group and Muslims during a Muharram procession in Gorakhpur which led to the hospitalization of a young Hindu, Raj Kumar Agrahari. Later he was arrested for his provocative speech, which led to the Gorakhpur riots.
• In 2015, Yogi declared that those who oppose Surya Namaskar, part of Yog, can leave India. He stated – My humble request to those who see communalism in even Sun God would be to drown themselves in the sea or live in a dark room for the rest of their lives.
• During the intolerance debate in the media, Yogi compared Shah Rukh Khan to Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed. He said, “Shah Rukh Khan should remember that majority population of India made him a star, and if they’ll boycott his films, he will also have to wander on streets. It is unfortunate Shah Rukh Khan is speaking the same language that of Hafiz Saeed.”
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Favourite Food||Gahad (a variety of pulse grown in the hills)|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Celibate)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||72 Lakh (INR)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yogi Adityanath
- Does Yogi Adityanath smoke?: Not Known
- Does Yogi Adityanath drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Yogi left his house at the age of 21 and was actively associated with the Ram Temple movement in the 90s.
- He met, Mahant Avaidyanath, of Goraknath Temple in Rishikesh, later became his disciple and settled in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, in 1994, 22-year-old. He then changed his name from Ajay to Yogi Adityanath.
- Yogi’s political journey began in 1996 when he was named in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath. Yogi Adityanath Wiki.
- He was elected as the Member of the 12th Lok Sabha in 1998 from Gorakhpur constituency. He was the youngest Member of the Lok Sabha. So far he has been MP for the same constituency five times.
- In 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Yogi won the elections by a margin of 1, 42,309 votes. Adityanath Yogi is quite a popular politician of his constituency.
- Yogi’s predecessor and spiritual leader, Mahant Avaidyanath, was the President of Hindu Maha Sabha. Both of them kept Hindutva agenda at the forefront of their election campaign. His mission in life is to convert other religious groups back to Hinduism. He is the successor to former Hindu Mahasabha president Mahant Avaidyanath at the Gorakhpur temple.
- Yogi is the founder of the Hindu Yuva Vahini. It is a social, cultural and nationalist group of young people and is very popular amongst Hindus of Eastern Uttar Pradesh.
- In March 2010, Adityanath was one of several BJP MPs who did not adhere to the party whip on the Women’s reservation bill. Yogi Adityanath Wiki.
- Over the years, he has emerged as the firebrand Hindutva face of BJP with his provocative speeches.
- Despite his prominence in the party, he has never been on good terms with the BJP. He has had a strained relation with the party for more than a decade. In 2007 UP Elections, BJP and Yogi were at conflict.
- Yogi is an avid animal lover.
- On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
Yogi Adityanath Social Profile
Facebook : Yogi Official Id
Twitter : Yogi Tweets