Zayn Malik Age, Wiki, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Images, Songs, Hairstyle
Zayn Malik is a Pakistani-British Singer who belongs to the band One Direction. He was born as Zain Javadd “Zyan” Malik in Bradford, England, UK on 12 January 1993. Zayn was interested in music since he was a kid and pursued his dreams of becoming a singer and a songwriter.
He had an early love for singing and performing, and at the age of 17 he competed in the television competition The X Factor. Zayn was teamed up with four other male contestants to form the group act One Direction, who went on to become one of the most popular boy bands in music history. Malik left the group in March 2015. The following year, he released his first solo album. Zayn Malik Age
Childhood and School Years
Zayn Malik was born Zain Javadd Malik on January 12, 1993, in Bradford, a town located in the county of West Yorkshire in Northern England. He is of English and Pakistani descent. His father, Yaser Malik, is English-Pakistani and his mother, Patricia (known as Tricia), is English. He has one older sister, Doniya, and two younger sisters, Waliyha and Safaa. The Malik family belongs to the Muslim faith. Zayn Malik Age
Malik grew up in East Bowling, located south of the Bradford city center. He attended Lower Fields Primary School and Tong High School in Bradford. As a teenager he took performing arts courses and appeared in school productions.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zayn Malik
- Does Zayn Malik smoke?: Yes Zayn Malik Age
- Does Zayn Malik drink alcohol?: Yes
- The word Zayn comes from Arabic origin and means beautiful and Malik means king.
- Zayn was a contestant in the music competition X-Factor, where he was called back after being eliminated as a solo artist. There were four other eliminations that were brought back and Zayn, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson formed the band One Direction. Zayn Malik Age
- Zayn left the band in March 2015 and signed up a contract with RCA Records and released his solo album Life of Mine on 25 March 2016.
- He is the first British artist who made a debut topping both the US and UK charts. PillowTalk was the number one song in several countries.
- Zayn sang on stage for the first time when singer Jay Sean visited his school. He used to write rap in school and did boxing for two years.
- He said that he left the band due to creative differences. His style is more of an R&B singer, where as the band produces mainly Pop Rock style. Zayn Malik Age
- Besides R&B, Zayn experiments with electro R&B, hip-hop, neo-soul, reggae and Qawalli Ghazal genres too and has included all of these in his songs.
- Malik has a Tenor voice with great versatility and is known for his belting notes and falsetto. He was the strongest vocalist in the One Direction band.
- He ranked 27 on Glamour‘s “World’s Sexiest Men” list in 2011 and British GQ‘s best-dressed male in 2014.
- Zayn surpassed One direction at number 2 and Justin Bieber at number one to take over the top position on Billboard 100. Zayn Malik Age
- He is emotional and empathetic and cries while watching emotional movies.
- His total amount of solo time in the album Up All Night amounted to only 5 minutes and 38 secs.
- Zayn is not comfortable facing the camera and tends to be nervous at times.
- When Zayn was younger, he was afraid that no girl would fall in love with him.
- He applied for the X-Factor in 2009 too but did not show up as he was too nervous.
- Zayn was in the school choir. Zayn Malik Age
- He has a man crush on Justin Timberlake and fancies Megan Fox out of her pants.
- Zayn once made a New year’s resolution to quit cigarettes, as he is addicted to it and wants to quit desperately.
- If Zayn wasn’t an artist, he would have liked to be an English teacher.
- He gets tired of stays in hotels and doesn’t like to stay inside when there are so many beautiful things to see in the world. He also sneaked out of a hotel with Louis once and got lost in Sydney.